- Farmer's market, January - December
the first Saturday of every month in San Martino. Quality products from local farmers, regional delicacies and authentic craftsmanship
- Alpine Gourmet, 13.05.
with alpine fingerfood, show cooking in the alpine kitchen and tasting of local specialities
- 11th Oldtimer Festival Val Passiria, 15 - 17.05.
in San Martino and San Leonhardo
- Alpine Region Meeting 2020, 21 - 24 May
in San Martino. 26th alpine region meeting of the shooters from South Tyrol, Tyrol, Welsch Tyrol and Bavaria
- Experience the alpine valley, June - August
in Mooso, Platt, Plan and Stuls. Customs, culture, tradition, nature and culinary treats as part of an entertaining brunch.
- Culinary highlights from the mountain, 19.06
in Plan. Opening event for the summer launch of the Gründboden cable car. Spectacular cable car event at twilight with local specialities
- Sacred Heart of Jesus, June 21.
- Friday in the valley, 17.07. - 21.08.
- Pfelderer church day with afterparty, 15.08.
- Ötztal Cycle Marathon, 06.09.
at the Passo Giovo and Passo Rombo
- ceremonial driving down of cattle from the mountain pastures into the valley, mid September
in Plan. The festively decorated cows return to the valley from their summer retreat on the Lazinser alp.
- Culinary highlights, 25.09.
in Plan. Kick-off event for the farmers' kitchen in Hinterpasseier. Spectacular cable car event during twilight.
- Farmers' kitchen in Hinterpasseier, 25.09. - 11.10.
in Mooso, Plan, Stuls and Rabenstein. The people of the valley invite you to taste traditional and refined dishes.
- 5th wool street, 10.10.
in St. Leonhard
- Time of lights - When Christmas comes to San Leonardo, December
Traditional sounds and bright lights, with Christmas cabaret. Standing together in the village.