Summer Time Out
Summer in the Val Passiria is always very special. Blooming meadows, rushing streams, fragrant forests, sunny high alpine pastures and a fantastic mountain world are waiting to be explored. 6 nights in a double room south and you will receive the following benefits.
- 1 day 2 e-bikes to explore the area
- Guided adventure hike in the Texelgurppe Nature Park
- Welcome drink
- Hike with wildlife observation and subsequent alpine breakfast (06.06 - 13.06)
- Free admission to the Passeier Museum, which tells the story of the cattle dealer, rebel leader and folk hero Andreas Hofer
- Free entrance to the gardens of Trauttmannsdorff Castle
- Hike over the Knappensteig to the upper Gostalm with "Knappengourmet-Menu" (13.06 - 20.06)
We also offer meditation courses in the garden during the summer months. Here you get closer to nature in a unique way and learn how to deal with stress. We show you the right breathing and relaxation techniques. Let us surprise and inspire you.